This page lists all the slides from my public talks in academia and industry, as well as links to the recorded talks (if any). It also summarizes all the participations in the media (newspapers, radio, or television) that I have made at some point.
If you are interested in the slides of my doctoral thesis, defended at the University of Zaragoza (Spain) in June 2014, 2013, check this link: Performance Analysis and Resource Optimisation of Critical Systems Modelled by Petri Nets.
- Quantifying Paging on Recoverable Data from Windows User-Space Modules. In ICDF2C 21 (Singapur). December 7, 2021.
- Evaluation of the Executional Power in Windows using Return Oriented Programming. In WOOT 21 (virtual). May 27, 2021.
- On Challenges in Verifying Trusted Executable Files in Memory Forensics. In DFRWS EU 2020 (virtual). June 3, 2020.
- Formal Security Assessment of Modbus Protocol. In ICITST 2016 (Barcelona, Spain). December 5, 2016.
- Survivability Analysis of a Computer System under an Advanced Persistent Threat Attack. In GraMSec 2016 (Lisbon, Portugal). June 27, 2016.
- On Qualitative Analysis of Fault TreesUsing Structurally Persistent Nets. In JCSD 2015 (Málaga, Spain). June 10, 2015.
- A Peek Under the Hood of iOS Malware. In ARES 2016 (Salzburg, Austria). September 2, 2016.
- Modelling Security of Critical Infrastructures:A Survivability Assessment. In JNIC 2016 (Granada, Spain). June 15, 2016.
- Experiences on NFC Relay Attacks with Android:Virtual Pickpocketing Revisited. In JNIC 2015 (León, Spain). September 14, 2015.
- Practical Experiences on NFC Relay Attacks withAndroid: Virtual Pickpocketing Revisited. In RFIDSec 2015 (New York, USA). June 24, 2015.
- Cost Optimisation in Certificationof Software Product Lines. In WoSoCer 2014 (Naples, Italy). November 3, 2014.
- Model-based Verification of Safety Contracts. In SAFOME 2014 (Grenoble, France). September 1, 2014.
- Model-based Safety Assessment usingOCL and Petri Nets. In SEAA 2014 (Verona, Italy). August 27, 2014.
- From UML State-Machine Diagrams to Erlang. In PROLE 2013 (Madrid, Spain). September 20, 2013.
- PeabraiN: a PIPE extension forPerformance Estimation and Resource Optimisation. In ACSD 2012 (Hamburg, Germany). June 28, 2012.
- Automating Data-Throttling Analysis for Data-Intensive Workflow. In CCGRID 2012 (Ottawa, Canada). May 15, 2012.
- Accurate Performance Estimation for StochasticMarked Graphs by Bottleneck Regrowing. In EPEW 2010 (Bertinoro, Italy). September 24, 2010.
- Integrating Fault-Tolerant Techniquesinto the Design of Critical Systems. In ISARCS 2010 (Prague, Czech Republic). June 23, 2010.
- Modelling and Analysing Resilienceas a Security Issue within UML. In SERENE 2010 (London, United Kingdom). April 15, 2010.